- Report, Ecclesiastical Visitation of Concordia University Texas by the Office of the President, R64, The Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, Convention Workbook, Reports and Overtures 2023, 68th Regular Convention, LCMS, 173-179.
- Report, Concordia University System, R14, Convention Workbook, Reports and Overtures 2023, 68th Regular Convention, LCMS, “A Special and Urgent Matter: Concordia University Texas,” 67-69.
- Report, Synodical President’s Report, Part 2, June 9, 2023, “University Education,” Today’s Business, First Edition, 25.
- Report, Commission on Constitutional Matters, LCMS, LR67, “University Board of Regents Unilateral Separation (23-3006), Today’s Business, First Edition, 68th Regular Convention, 30-34.
- Resolution 7-03, To Call Concordia University Texas Leadership to Repentance, Today’s Business, First Edition, 68th Regular Convention, 139-141.
LCMS v Christian, Bannwolf, CTX, and Does
U.S. District Court, Western District Texas, Austin Division, No. 23-cv-1042
- Plaintiff’s Original Complaint, September 1, 2023.
- Certificate of Amendment [to CTX articles of incorporation], November 8, 2022.
- Bylaws of Concordia University Texas, amended and restated November 8, 2022.
- Waiver of Deed Restrictions, LCMS to Concordia University at Austin, August 31, 2006.
- Waiver of Deed Restrictions, LCMS to Concordia University at Austin, March 16, 2007.
- Special Warranty Deed with Vendor’s Lien, Texas District LCMS to Concordia University Texas, October 16, 2018, $5,000,000.00.
- Deed of Trust, Concordia University Texas to Texas District LCMS, October 16, 2018, $5,000.000.00.
- Deed of Trust, Security Agreement – Financing Statement, Concordia University Texas borrower, Frost Bank lender, January 29, 2021, $53,500.000.00.
Letters, Newsletters, Etc.
- Memorandum, Donald Christian to friends and constituents of CTX, 06-06-2022
- Memorandum, Donald Christian to constituents of CTX, November 8, 2022.
- Letter from Michael W. Newman, District President, Texas District LCMS, November 23, 2022.
- Transfer Partnership Agreement between CTX and Dallas College, January 26, 2023.